Seeking a Sea Change? Trek the Great South West Walk, admire Bridgewater Bay’s rugged coastline, or have lunch overlooking the ocean, if you so choose. Water-ski the Lakes or surf famous Black Nose point.
Join the Young Professionals for networking opportunities-sport, adventure & social. With a choice of private and public primary and secondary schools and South West TAFE, the combination of coastal, rural, and low-density urban living makes Portland an ideal place to work, live and raise a family.
Active Health Portland currently has a vacancy for a:
• General Practice within the framework of a multidisciplinary practice/team focusing on both systematic chronic disease management and acute care
• Optional procedural work in Public Health Service Urgent Care Centre, Surgery, Obstetrics, Anaesthetics and/or with local Aboriginal Health Service
• Optional admitting rights to Public Health Service supported by medical and surgical specialists
• Teaching practice opportunities to both teach and learn
• Practice team approach (have your opinion valued in the running of the practice)
• Generous salary (percentage of billings) with salary packaging benefits
• Continuous Professional Development (CPD) support
Key Selection Criteria:
• Experience as a vocationally registered GP
• Registration as a medical practitioner with AHPRA
For enquiries please contact:
Michelle Emmerson on 03 5522 1200
or email firstname.lastname@example.org